भर्ती एवं समीक्षा अनुभाग/
Recruitment and Review Section
स.No:वीएसएससी/VSSC/भर्ती/R&R/9.2/VIN/01/2021 तिथि/ Date: 26 July 2021
तकनीशियन शिक्षुओं (इंजीनियरी में डिप्लोमा) का चयन
SELECTION OF TECHNICIAN APPRENTICES (DIPLOMA IN ENGG.)
Online applications are invited for selection of Technician Apprentice (Diploma in Engg.) under the Apprentices Act, 1961 and Amendment Act of 1973, from candidates who acquired Diploma from a State Technical Board coming under the Southern Region of Board of Apprenticeship Training (Kerala, Tamil Nadu, Karnataka, Andhra Pradesh, Telangana and Puducherry) for the training year 2021-22.
Candidates who have passed Diploma before October 2018, candidates pursuing final year Diploma and result awaiting candidates, are not eligible to apply.
प्रशिक्षण की अवधि कार्यग्रहण की तिथि से एक वर्ष होगी और वृत्तिका रु. 8000/- प्रतिमाह है।
The duration of training will be one year from the date of joining and the stipend is Rs. 8000/-per month.
सामान्य शर्तें/अनुदेश/General Conditions/ Instructions:
1. केवल भारतीय नागरिक आवेदन दें।
Only Indian nationals are eligible to apply.
2. Upper age limit is 30 years as on 04.08.2021. (33 years for OBC, 35 years for SC/ST. Additional 10 years relaxation for PWBD candidates in their respective categories). Reservation to SC/ST/OBC/EWS/PWBD candidates is applicable as per Govt. of India rules.
3. Candidates who have completed three years after acquiring the prescribed qualification are not eligible for apprenticeship training (i.e.3 years from the month and year of passing as specified in the Diploma certificate). Further, candidates who are empanelled/waitlisted for selection, will not be considered for training, if they cross the three year time limit, at the time of issue of offer.
4. Ex-Apprentices or candidates undergoing Apprenticeship at present in any organization/firm are not eligible to apply. Combining of apprenticeship with other institutions is not permitted.
5. Those candidates with one year or more job experience in the relevant field either in Govt. /Public/Private sectors as on the date of joining as apprentice, are not eligible for the Apprenticeship training.
6. सैंडविच डिप्लोमा, निजी डिप्लोमा, अल्पकालिक/प्रमाणपत्र पाठ्यक्रम आदि स्वीकार्य नहीं हैं।
Candidates pursuing sandwich course, private diploma, short term /certificate courses, diploma in disciplines other than those listed above etc. are not eligible to apply.
7. चयनित अभ्यर्थियों को शिक्षु अधिनियम, 1961 तथा वर्ष 1973 के संशोधन अधिनियम के अधीन पंजीकृत किया जाएगा, जिसके लिए प्रशिक्षण में प्रवेश करने के तुरंत बाद उन्हें एक संविदा निष्पादित करना होगा।
Selected candidates will be registered under the Apprentices Act, 1961 and have to execute a contract immediately after induction for training, for which they have to enrol in the NATS portal (www.mhrdnats.gov.in) and submit their enrolment ID at the time of joining. Non-registered candidates will be rejected.
8. प्रशिक्षण की अवधि पूरी करने के बाद विक्रम साराभाई अंतरिक्ष केंद्र या भारतीय अंतरिक्ष अनुसंधान संगठन/अंतरिक्ष विभाग के किसी अन्य केंद्र/यूनिट में रोज़गार हेतु जो भी हो इन प्रशिक्षणार्थियों का कोई दावा नहीं रहेगा। प्रशिक्षण की अवधि के दौरान शिक्षुओं के लिए केंद्र द्वारा आवास प्रदान नहीं किया जाएगा।
The trainees will have no claim, whatsoever for employment in Vikram Sarabhai Space Centre or any other Centres /Units of Indian Space Research Organisation/Department of Space after completion of the training period. No accommodation will be provided by the Centre for Apprentices during the training period.
9. No interim Correspondence will be entertained. Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
आवेदन कैसे करें/ How to Apply:
1. Applications will be received through on-line mode only.
2. Interested candidates may apply by clicking the application link given in the website www.vssc.gov.in. The opening and closing dates for online application are as follows:
3. Candidates are required to use a valid and active e-mail ID to register which will be used for future communications as well. Application should be submitted only once with a particular email ID.
4. Diploma Certificate, Consolidated Diploma Marklist, Certificate of Reservation if any (Caste certificate if belong to SC/ST, Non-Creamy Layer Certificate issued by Tahsildar not before one year from the last date of online application if belong to OBC, Income & Asset Certificate issued by Tahsildar in the format prescribed in Govt. of India order of 2019 for the financial year 2021-22, if belong to EWS) and Disability Certificate in case of PWBD, scanned as a single PDF File with file size limited to 800KB have to be uploaded. (Sample formats of Non-Creamy Layer certificate for OBC and Income & Asset Certificate for EWS, attached in the end for reference.)
5. Scanned copies of Photo and Signature in jpeg formats of file size and dimensions limited to as given below have to be uploaded:
(i) Photo : Max. Size 30KB, Dimensions: 150W x 200H
(ii) Sign: Max. Size 30KB, Dimensions: 150W x 50H
6. Enter the correct data in the relevant fields as required. The data received in the online application will be considered as final. No change will be allowed once the application is submitted.
7. Aggregate marks secured for diploma may be entered either in CGPA or % of marks as given in the Consolidated Marklist. Data regarding Diploma Aggregate marks/Class, Month & year of passing etc. should be verifiable from the Certificates being uploaded. If any discrepancy is found regarding the data in the online application at any stage, it will be considered as a disqualification and the candidature will be cancelled.
8. Upon registration/ final submission of application, applicants will be provided with an Online Registration Number which should be carefully preserved for future reference.
9. Candidates have to download/ take a printout of the application summary and submit the same at the time of joining, if selected for apprenticeship. No need to send it by post.
चयन प्रक्रिया/ Selection process:
1. The online applications will be screened subsequently and panels will be drawn based on the aggregate marks scored by the candidate for Diploma giving due weightage to reservation categories (SC/ST/OBC/EWS/PWBD). The induction of apprentices will be made based on the position in the panel subject to availability of vacant positions. Selected candidates will be informed through offer letter by post.
2. The selected candidates, while reporting to join, have to produce all the relevant documents in original, validating the claims made in the online application, viz., proof of Date of birth, certificates of all educational qualifications acquired from SSLC/SSC/AISSC onwards, certificates of experience if any, Caste certificate if belongs to SC/ST, Non-creamy layer certificate if belongs to OBC, Income & Asset certificate if belongs to EWS, Disability certificate in case of PWBD etc.
3. Any mismatch noticed in name, age, aggregate marks scored in Diploma, year of passing or reservation status etc., while comparing the data entered in the online application and the uploaded certificates or the certificates submitted at the time of joining, will be considered as a disqualification and the candidate will have no claim for Apprenticeship Training.